When we begin to think about the tenets of our faith, what is it that we truly believe? If you grew up in an orthodox church or liturgical church, you will more than likely know the basic tenets of the Christian faith.
This Sunday, we’re beginning a new series called “Creed”. This series we’ll dive into one of the most important documents ever written for the Christian faith, The Apostles Creed.
The Apostle’s Creed is one of the earliest statements of faith and is the very center of what we believe as a church and what we as believers should believe.
We’re excited to begin this several week series, helping us know what it is we believe. Join us for part 1 this Sunday.
- New series begins – “Creed – What do you Believe?”
- Continental breakfast begins at 9:15 am. Join us for coffee, and some really great food.
- This weekend is our combined Spanish/English service. There will be in-ear translation available.
We are excited to be, once again, having a corporate time of prayer and fasting. We believe God wants us to begin the year on the right foot. If you are longing for change in your life. If you’re wanting more power and boldness, we ask you to join us for this time of prayer and fasting.
We will begin on February 1 and end on February 21. We have prepared a special ebook to help you pray during this season of prayer. You can download your free copy here.
If you are going to fast and you are pregnant, nursing or have any medical issues, please consult a doctor.
Upcoming Events in February 2017:
- 1 – 21: 21 DAYS OF PRAYER AND FASTING
- 5: New to Life Church? Join us for a pastor’s reception in our Connections room following the service.
- 12: POT-LUCK – following service. – Everyone bring a main dish and a side/salad/dessert to share.
- 18: Authentic Women @ 9:30 am. 26: Combined English/Spanish Family Service.